Do you have too much cardboard for your recycling cart. Please come to our cardboard drop-off event. Belmont residents only, please bring ID.
It is important to flattened all cardboard to keep the line moving. We will not take cardboard that has been wet or not flattened. Details below.
Saturday, November 10, 2018
37 C Street
Must be dry and flattened
Waste Management will sticker any barrels that are not closed or have unofficial bags on top of trash barrel lid. The Town of Belmont will not send Waste Management back to empty stickered trash. It will have to wait until the following week and must be done correctly - official cart lid closed and excess trash in official overflow bags next to cart.
Below are links on trash and recycle information.
2018-2019 Trash & Recycle Brochure see below as an attachment at bottom of page.
- UPDATE ON TRASH & RECYCLE COLLECTION - see below
- Bulk item collection - see below
- Recycling Sticker Information
- Recycling, Trash & Yard Waste Information
- Spring Yard Waste Collection
- Fall Leaf Collection
- Recycle & Trash Street Collection Schedule
- Waste Oil
- Hazardous Waste Schedule & Information - Belmont Residents have access to eight (8) events annually.
- Recycle Events (May & October)
- Rain Barrel Information (Program is through Sustainable Belmont)
- Beyond the Bin, MA DEP Recycling Directory
- Home Composting Information
How To Recycle Videos:
New Trash & Recycling Program Archives