I have an old metal swing set that I need to dispose of. Will the regular trash truck pick it up, or do I need to call for a special pick up?

The Town of Belmont and the Town contractor cannot accept non-burnable materials, such as dirt, concrete, plaster, swing sets, metal sheds or metal waste, because the facility where all Belmont’s waste is transported only accepts burnable waste.