Can I close my street for an event?

Yes, during late spring, summer, and early fall the Town will approve requests from residents looking to close their streets for neighborhood events. To request a street closure please complete the Block Party Request form and submit it along with the application fee to the Town Administration Office. All applications must be recieved in advance of the event so they can be reviewed by the Town Administrator, Police, Fire, and Public Works Departments. If approved, it is the applicants responsibility to notify all abutters of the street closing in advance.