The Assessment Report is a listing of all the properties in the Town sorted by street name. It lists the:
- Identifier, aka map & parcel & suffice & unit;
- Name, of first owner;
- Mailing Address;
- Class of property, of which 91% of properties are:
- 101 single family dwelling,
- 102 condominium,
- 104 2-family dwelling,
- 105 3-family dwelling;
- Neighborhood, aka location code;
- Land (lot size);
- Total Living Area, aka TLA; and
- Current Assessment.
To see the different Assessment Reports by fiscal year:
As each assessment report is created and available for the new fiscal year, every year usually from mid-December to early-January, after the new fiscal year assessments have been approved by the Massachusetts Department of Revenue, a new fiscal year assessment report will be added to the list.