BELMONT COMMUNITY PATH FEASIBILITY STUDY RFP
The Town of Belmont, MA, will receive sealed proposals for a Feasibility Study for a Community Path until 3:00 PM on Friday, April 22, 2016. The Town requests proposals for design and engineering services from qualified firms and individuals to prepare a Feasibility Study for a multi-use path (Community Path). The purposes of the Study are to:
- Evaluate potential routes and design features for a Community Path;
- Prepare conceptual designs with cost estimates for two or more Path options and associated work;
- Propose recommended solution(s) for the Community Path; and,
- Advise on subsequent funding steps.
Specifications for the work and other pertinent contract documents may be obtained at the Town of Belmont Office of Community Development, Homer Municipal Building, 19 Moore Street, Belmont, Massachusetts or by calling 617-993-2666.
All proposals must comply with the requirements of the Request for Proposals (RFP) and be signed by the applicant with the business address and place of business.
The Office of Community Development reserves the right to reject any or all proposals and to make the award as may be determined to be in the best interests of the Town of Belmont.
- To review the RFP (CLICK HERE).
- To review addendums (CLICK HERE). Please check periodically as addendums will be posted if necessary. There are currently no addendums.
- Link to studies referred to in RFP (CLICK HERE).
- Presentation from the preliminary meeting held March 30, 3016 (CLICK HERE).
- Sign-in Sheet from the preliminary meeting (CLICK HERE).