The Belmont Recreation Department provides an opportunity for each of the Town's residents to participate in a variety of enjoyable activities during their leisure. Department sponsored programs are selected, organized and staffed with the objective of providing appealing programs to satisfy the diverse interest of Belmont residents. The Department provides a comprehensive and balanced recreation program by:
- Offering public recreation programs for all ages.
- Assisting the Town's Department of Public Works in maintaining public playground, recreation areas and facilities.
- Sponsoring special programs and events.
- Assisting community groups in recreation oriented activities.
*Refunds for specific programs are reviewed upon request. Membership fees are NOT refundable
To e-mail a staff contact click on their name below
- 2016 Eric Habelow Open
- 2016 Summer Programs
- 2016 Summer Programs Information
- 2016 Underwood Pool Schedule and Information
- 2016 WSI Registration
- Adult Softball League 2016
- Area Youth Organization Contacts
- Belmont S.P.O.R.T.
- Belmont S.P.O.R.T. Fall/Winter 2016-2017
- Belmont Youth Police Academy
- Community Donations to Recreational Facilities
- Field Permit Application Form
- Flag Football, Summer 2016
- Grove Street Playground Master Plan
- Higginbottom Pool, Wenner Field House, 2015-16 Information
- KIDS Triathlon Competition and Training
- Lifeguard and Water Safety Training
- Off Leash Permit 2016
- Online Registration
- Private Swim Lesson Registration Form
- Recreation Calendar
- Recreation Commission
- Recreation Department Membership Information
- Registration form summer 2016
- Summer Fitness Opportunities
Summer Office Hours are in effect until Sept. 2, 2016