We are very happy to introduce you to our NEW registration system and website, Max Galaxy, powered by Maximum Solutions
To get started please create an account by going to this link, http://belmontrecreation.maxgalaxy.net with all your household information. The data provided; emergency contacts, medical information, etc., will help us better serve you. This info will also be automatically placed into your registration forms. We think you will find this new system much more user friendly as a family and we are thrilled at what it offers us as a Town Department. You may then register for programs and check out online using Visa, MasterCard or Discover. As with any online transaction, a non-refundable convenience fee will be charged. The fee for each program will be displayed at checkout.
If anyone has any problems accessing the site or once you are there you have questions, please give us a call.
Registration is now open for the mini marauder program. The program will start up for the season the weekend of November 5th in Belmont. Until then, if you want to get out on the ice, please join us October 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th at Watertown’s Ryan rink for mini marauder open skates from 5:10-6pm. Coaches will be on hand to answer questions about the program and make recommendations on a level for your child. All skaters must have skates and a helmet.
Please click on the links below to register your child.
Level 1 – Learn to skate - http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:200719
Level 2 – Learn to Play - http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:200720
Level 3 – Mite Development - http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:200721
Level 4 – Mite C - http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:200722
Girls in House - http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:200723
The Belmont Recreation Department provides an opportunity for each of the Town's residents to participate in a variety of enjoyable activities during their leisure. Department sponsored programs are selected, organized and staffed with the objective of providing appealing programs to satisfy the diverse interest of Belmont residents. The Department provides a comprehensive and balanced recreation program by:
- Offering public recreation programs for all ages.
- Assisting the Town's Department of Public Works in maintaining public playground, recreation areas and facilities.
- Sponsoring special programs and events.
- Assisting community groups in recreation oriented activities.
*Refunds for specific programs are reviewed upon request. Membership fees are NOT refundable
To e-mail a staff contact click on their name below
- 2016-17 School Year Programs
- 2016/2017 School Year Brochure
- Area Youth Organization Contacts
- Belmont S.P.O.R.T.
- Belmont S.P.O.R.T. Fall/Winter 2016-2017
- Community Donations to Recreational Facilities
- Field Permit Application Form
- Grove Street Playground Master Plan
- Higginbottom Pool, Wenner Field House, 2016-17 Information
- Off Leash Permit 2016
- Online Registration Site NEW
- Recreation Calendar
- Recreation Commission
- Recreation Department Membership Information