We are very happy to introduce you to our NEW registration system and website, Max Galaxy, powered by Maximum Solutions
To get started please create an account by going to this link, http://belmontrecreation.maxgalaxy.net with all your household information. The data provided; emergency contacts, medical information, etc., will help us better serve you. This info will also be automatically placed into your registration forms. We think you will find this new system much more user friendly as a family and we are thrilled at what it offers us as a Town Department.
At this time, we are in the process of partnering with a credit card processing company and the process is taking more time than anticipated. Please complete the Recreation Dept. registration form and return it to the Department with your check payment or visit us at 19 Moore St in Belmont Center As soon as online registration is available I will let you know.
My apologies for this inconvenience. I want to emphasize that this is not the fault of the new software system but we did not want to wait any longer to open registration.
We are hoping that many of you will set up your accounts in advance of registering for programs. This will save time at registration, especially if those are done in the office. As an incentive, if you create your account and provide your family information before October 14, you could win a free 2017 summer pool membership. We will choose one random family or individual from those who have registered.
Attn Dolphin Parents: We have created accounts for you already using the email you provided on your registration forms, please log in with that email address, set a password and check the information for accuracy. You too will be eligible to win that membership.
If anyone has any problems accessing the site or once you are there you have questions, please give us a call.
The Belmont Recreation Department provides an opportunity for each of the Town's residents to participate in a variety of enjoyable activities during their leisure. Department sponsored programs are selected, organized and staffed with the objective of providing appealing programs to satisfy the diverse interest of Belmont residents. The Department provides a comprehensive and balanced recreation program by:
- Offering public recreation programs for all ages.
- Assisting the Town's Department of Public Works in maintaining public playground, recreation areas and facilities.
- Sponsoring special programs and events.
- Assisting community groups in recreation oriented activities.
*Refunds for specific programs are reviewed upon request. Membership fees are NOT refundable
To e-mail a staff contact click on their name below
- 2016 Eric Habelow Open
- 2016-17 School Year Programs
- 2016/2017 School Year Brochure
- Adult Softball League 2016
- Area Youth Organization Contacts
- Belmont S.P.O.R.T.
- Belmont S.P.O.R.T. Fall/Winter 2016-2017
- Community Donations to Recreational Facilities
- Field Permit Application Form
- Grove Street Playground Master Plan
- Higginbottom Pool, Wenner Field House, 2016-17 Information
- Off Leash Permit 2016
- Online Registration Site NEW
- Recreation Calendar
- Recreation Commission
- Recreation Department Membership Information