We are very happy to introduce you to our NEW registration system and website, Max Galaxy, powered by Maximum Solutions
To get started please create an account by going to this link, http://belmontrecreation.maxgalaxy.net with all your household information. The data provided; emergency contacts, medical information, etc., will help us better serve you. This info will also be automatically placed into your registration forms. We think you will find this new system much more user friendly as a family and we are thrilled at what it offers us as a Town Department. You may then register for programs and check out online using Visa, MasterCard or Discover. As with any online transaction, a non-refundable convenience fee will be charged. The fee for each program will be displayed at checkout.
If anyone has any problems accessing the site or once you are there you have questions, please give us a call.
The Belmont Recreation Department provides an opportunity for each of the Town's residents to participate in a variety of enjoyable activities during their leisure. Department sponsored programs are selected, organized and staffed with the objective of providing appealing programs to satisfy the diverse interest of Belmont residents. The Department provides a comprehensive and balanced recreation program by:
- Offering public recreation programs for all ages.
- Assisting the Town's Department of Public Works in maintaining public playground, recreation areas and facilities.
- Sponsoring special programs and events.
- Assisting community groups in recreation oriented activities.
*Refunds for specific programs are reviewed upon request. Membership fees are NOT refundable
To e-mail a staff contact click on their name below
- 2016-17 Pickleball Schedule
- 2016-17 School Year Programs
- 2016/2017 School Year Brochure
- 2017 Summer Programs
- Area Youth Organization Contacts
- Belmont S.P.O.R.T.
- Belmont S.P.O.R.T. Fall/Winter 2016-2017
- Community Donations to Recreational Facilities
- Creative Engineering Program
- Field Permit Application Form
- Grove Street Playground Master Plan
- Higginbottom Pool, Wenner Field House, 2016-17 Information
- Musical Theater Aladdin
- Nashoba Ski/Snowboard Program
- Nashoba Waiver
- Off Leash Permit 2017
- Online Registration Site NEW
- Parkour 2017
- Recreation Commission
- Recreation Department Membership Information
- Recreation Strategic Plan Summary Report
Please note: Town offices are closed on Monday, Jan. 16 in honor of Martin Luther King Day.