Information and Referrals
- Helps families and individuals to identify and address their needs.
- Locates school and community resources available for a wide range of issues.
- Connects families to these services and programs in the community.
- Referrals to private mental health services based on clinical assessment.
- Works with local community groups to provide funding to families in financial crisis.
- Provides information about federal, state and local social service programs available to support families with a variety of financial, mental health, physical disability and educational concerns.
Counseling and Supportive Services
- Free and confidential crisis intervention and counseling provided to elementary, middle, and high school students, and their families.
- Assessments provided to determine issues, needs and treatment necessary.
- Assistance to parents to learn about and better understand their children’s needs and how to meet those needs.
- Case management services to help families navigate the many systems in which they are involved.
- The Giving Tree Holiday Gift Drive
- The Golden Shoes Walking Campaign for Health and Wellness
- Peeps Diorama Contest