Monday, March 16, 2020 - 7:00pm
**AGENDA ATTACHED AT THE BOTTOM**
The Belmont Select Board meeting for Monday March 16th 7:00pm, will enable those who have questions related to an agenda item to ask them remotely. We are encouraging residents to watch from home on Belmont Media or join the meeting through zoom. We apologize in advance for any technology issues we experience tonight.
The Select Board meeting will start at 7:00pm. You can join the meet at 6:50pm.
By computer or smartphone, go to: https://zoom.us/j/3454061077
- Follow on-screen instructions
- Enter your Full Name under participant
- When prompted, enter Meeting ID: 345 406 1077#
- Follow any additional prompts.
To Ask A Question:
If you wish to ask a question (related to the agenda) here’s what you do:
- By computer or smartphone – once logged in you will be able to message the Room Host.
- By Telephone press *9
- When the host is ready for you, you will be called on by your phone number or name.
- Questions should be as concise and clear as possible.
If you are just interested in following along, watch on Belmont Media Center.
- Channel 8 on Comcast
- Channels 28 or 2130 on Verizon
- Watch online at > belmontmedia.org/watch/govtv
- Watch on Facebook/belmontmedia