Per the Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker’s recent order:
- All schools will now be closed for three weeks through April 6th, until further notice.
- No gatherings over 25 people permitted.
- No sit-down service in bars or restaurants----- delivery and properly arraigned pick-ups may be available at some restaurants.
Update from Belmont:
- Parks, Playgrounds, and Courts are now closed until further notice.
- Essential services for seniors including food, social service and transportation are still available. Please contact the Beech Street Center for more information.
- The Office of Community Development is suspending ALL inspections until March 30, 2020, at which time this action will be revisited.
- The Belmont Food Pantry will be open this Saturday at 8:30AM ------residents should expect to receive instructions on how to obtain food when they arrive.
- Please practice social distancing and encourage your school-aged children to do the same.