I just had my bathroom remodeled. I put the wood, cabinet, and tile out for pick-up, but it was left behind. How can I get the Town of Belmont to pick these items up?

Belmont provides residential collection for normal household items.  Any remodeling, construction materials, or plumbing supplies are construction material even if the home owner is doing the work.  Belmont  has no facility for taking construction debris.  Residents should ask their contractors or make arrangements to remove this material as part of the construction project.