Please note - the release of the RFP has been delayed until Tuesday, December 4, 2019. Please contact the Office of Community Development to confirm release.
As a result of the delay, the pre-bid meeting and site visit will be held on Wednesday, December 18, and the proposals will be due on Friday, February 14, 2020.
The Town of Belmont is contemplating a private/public partnership to construct, operate, and maintain the Town's ice skating rink.
The Town, through the School Committe, will lease property west of Harris Field (the football stadium) to a private entity who will then construct, operate, and maintain the ice skating rink.
Through a Request for Proposal (RFP) process, the Town will be soliciting proposals for development of the ice skating rink.
A revised draft of the RFP (September 23, 2019) is linked here
A revised draft of the lease (September 23, 2019) is linked here.
Previously reviewed documentation:
- A revised draft of the RFP (September 19, 2019) is linked here.
- The PowerPoint presentation from the Joint School Committee and Select Board Meeting held on Monday, September 16, 2019, is linked here
- The draft RFP/lease (Septemer 10, 2019) are linked here.
- Over the summer the Town conducted a Site Evaluation Access study. The Study is linked here.
- The PowerPoint presentation from the Joint School Committee and Select Board Meeting held on Thursday, May 30, 2019, is linked here.