Can I request a Select Board Proclamation?

Yes, the Select Board does issue proclamations to recognize major achievements in accordance with their proclamation policy. If you would like to see an individual or organization recognized with a proclamation please contact the Town Administration Office for more information. You can also send an email to [email protected]