Belmont Local Election
The Local Election will be held
Tuesday, April 3, 2018
Polls open from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Sample Ballots will be posted when available
- Precinct 1 - Votes at Belmont Memorial Library (336 Concord Ave)
- Precinct 2 - Votes at Belmont Town Hall (455 Concord Ave)
- Precinct 3 - Votes at Beech Street Center (266 Beech St)
- Precinct 4 - Votes at Daniel Butler School (90 White St)
- Precinct 5 - Votes at Beech Street Center (266 Beech St)
- Precinct 6 - Votes at Belmont Fire HQ (299 Trapelo Rd
- Precinct 7 - Votes at Mary Lee Burbank School (266 School St)
- Precinct 8 - Votes at Winn Brook School (97 Waterhouse Rd)
PLEASE NOTE THAT EARLY VOTING IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL ELECTIONS
In-person absentee voting is available in the Town Clerk's office starting mid-March and will end at Noon on Monday, April 2, 2018.
To vote absentee in the Belmont Local Election, absentee ballot applications must be received before 12:00, Noon on Monday, April 2, 2018. It is recommended to submit the application as soon as possible to allow for mailing. Please feel free to call the Town Clerk's office to confirm dates of availability at 617-993-2600.