Please check this page for important updates during snow storms. You can also sign-up for Emergency Notifications and follow our official social media accounts by using the links below.
SNOW EMERGENCY HOTLINE: (617) 993-2698
Winter Weather Resources:
- Wet, heavy snow can pull down power lines. Keep away from downed lines! Report them immediately to Belmont Light at 617-993-2800.
- See winter storm information from the Department of Public Works: Winter Weather Brochure
Snow Removal Bylaw:
- See Rules and Regulations of the Town's Residential Snow Removal Bylaw from Community Development: Snow Removal Rules and Regulations
- See the Commercial Sidewalk Snow Removal list from the Department of Public Works: Commercial Sidewalk Snow Removal List
- To stay up to date with the latest information: Subscribe to E-Alerts
- Receive Emergency Notifications: Sign-up for Emergency Notifications
- Follow Town Departments on Social Media: Town Departments with Social Media