How can I dispose of my used needles?
The Health Department sells "sharps" containers for $15.00, which includes free disposal.
You may bring other approved "sharps" containers to the health department for disposal for a $10.00 fee.
Effective January 1, 2015, this program is limited to Belmont Residents only.
- Animal Care & Control
- CDC Flu Website
- CDC Recommended Vaccine Schedule For Adults
- CDC Travelers' Health
- Catering Registration Form
- Cleaning Up After a Flood
- DPH Flu Information
- Emergency Food Protection Information for Commercial Establishments
- FDA Food Recalls
- Farmer's Market Food Permit Application - 2017
- Fees 2017
- Find a Flu Shot
- Food Protection Links
- Mass 211 Info Resource
- Mosquito Links
- Opiate Education from MA Dept of Public Health
- Rodent Control
- State Department of Public Health